Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cakes for Cancer

I am currently working on a fun and exciting fundraiser called Cakes for Cancer. I am looking for people who are interested in taking cake decorating classes. In these classes I will go over cake decoarting basics and students will complete a fun tiered cake that will be auctioned off at a bake sale. All profits will be donated to the American Cancer Society. I feel that this will be a fun way for people to get together, have fun, learn how to decorate and at the same time contribute to a good cause. So for anyone who is interested or would like to help please email at jennicakesnj@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is an awesome idea and I might have a few people interested in the class. Do you have any other information on it yet? Or should I just email you directly?
--Laura

JenniCakes said...

Just email me directly so that I can go over all the details. Thanks! Jennicakes